If you have been unable to set priorities, react to whatever comes your way (because everything seems equally important), and engage in “to-doing” with no direction, you might need a coach! You’re a financial advisor, not a firefighter! What you need now are solutions to help you run your business with ease.
If you have these questions, I have solutions:
- What should I be working on next?
- Whom should I hire next?
- How can I double my profit?
- How can I stop working so many hours AND be more productive?
- What’s the best way for me to market online and offline—and to whom?
- How do I become a better leader and get my team to work better together?
- How do I ensure that my business is part of my nest egg?
- Where do I begin to develop and integrate virtual services?
After reading Barbara Stanny’s book, Secrets of Six-Figure Women (highly recommended), I realized that no matter HOW SUCCESSFUL a woman has been, she still holds on to ways of thinking, habits, or behaviors that no longer serve her. Do you hold on to some of these, too?
For instance, are any of these internal obstacles blocking your path to more success?
- People-pleasing / constantly apologizing
- Money and abundance blocks
- “I’m not good enough” thinking / perfectionism
- Fears of failure / success / rejection / the unknown
- Comparing yourself to others
- Doubts that you can have both a booming business and a happy home life
- Resentments and tolerations
Recognize yourself? If so, and if you are ready to work with more clients while working fewer hours, request a no-obligation Act Now Session with me!
Elevating Your Business: Boosting Profits, Productivity, and Playtime — Faster!