Business Coaching for C-Suite Executives Who are Not Female or Financial Advisors
Are you a male financial advisor? Maybe you’re NOT a financial advisor at all, but you own a service-based business, such as a CPA, insurance broker, or tech specialist?
I am often contacted by business owners and executives who are not in the financial advisory field. Usually, they’ll do a search and end up on my “Marketing With Integrity Blog,” watch a podcast where I’ve been interviewed, or have seen me speak.
They like my approach and ask me if I also work with men, or if I think I could help them in a totally different industry. The truth is — EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A NICHE — I’ve been asked this question since I started my business over 20 years ago.
Business growth is similar across service businesses and genders. What has mattered most to the people I can help is the desire to streamline and scale a business while living better — and a willingness to change.
When you create a niche, you get to choose who you work with. And yes, female financial advisors get first priority because they are my niche. However, you’ll see in my testimonials that I’ve helped male and female clients in many other industries double and triple their revenues while working fewer hours.
The people I don’t help — no matter who they are — are people looking for quick fixes. (Guess what? I’ll teach you how to have this flexibility, too!)
YOU are a service professional who has super-duper knowledge about your industry. I know business management, marketing, and life coaching. Together, we’ll change and grow your business. Contact me and let’s see if we’re a good fit.
Below is a partial list of who I’ve helped in the past, now 22 years’ worth!
Business Coaching for C-Suite Executives, Owners, CEOs, and Nonprofits
- Primary fields I’ve worked with (in alpha order):
- Finance: Accountants, Bookkeepers, Branch Managers, Brokers, CPAs, Financial Advisors, Financial Planners, Insurance Brokers, Mortgage Agents, Tax Preparers
- B2B: Computer Repair, Copywriters, Database Designers, Entertainment Boutique, Graphic Artists, Internet Marketers, Networking, Programmers, Software Developers, Virtual Assistants, Web Designers
- B2B Consultants: Benefits, Communications, Employment, Ergonomics Specialists, Fitness Trainers, Health Care Consultants, Human Resources, Image Consultants, Marketing, Meeting Planners, Organizers, Productivity Specialists, Secretarial Services, Speakers/Trainers, Word Processors
- Practitioners: Architects, Attorneys, Chiropractors, Naturopathic Doctors, Massage Therapists, Reiki Practitioners
- More: Career Coaches, Counselors, Executive Directors, Real Estate Developers, Manufacturers of Environmentally Friendly Products, MLMs, Nonprofits, Nonprofit Boards
So, if you think you’d like to work with me and are not female or an advisor, let’s talk!