The Count on Success Summit is currently seeking speakers, presenters, and interviewees.
What is the Summit?
For the 2nd year, RIAs and other independent financial professionals from diverse backgrounds gather around their computer, laptop, smartphone, office conference table, or other digital devise at the Count On Success Summit to learn and be in inspired. The event features focused training sessions, and keynote presentations from experienced leaders to reinforce business growth skills.
The 2017 Count on Success Summit’s purpose is to empower our attendees to accelerate their growth, the growth of their firm and staff. (see last’s years’ speakers list at www.CountonSuccess.com )
Theme: Simple Strategies For Explosive Growth
When: Event opens to the public mid-January 2017
Where: Online via webinar or audios format
Topics of Interest
If you can present and share expertise and relevant information in one of the topics (or a similar topic) we would love for you to submit presentation for consideration to speak at the next Count on Success Summit.
Sample management and marketing topics (remember, speakers much be niched to the financial industry and understand compliance issues regarding marketing, promoting and growing a firm):
- Social media
- Choosing the right “x” technology
- Moving your business into the virtual space
- Moving or renting an office, options for office space
- Compliance issues of the day
- Succession planning
- Bookkeeping for Financial Advisors
- Writing articles that get found
- How to find the right advisor network to join
- Successful RIAs speaking about 5 ways they exponentially grew their firms
- Dos and don’ts of website development
- Human capital management
- Simplifying Operations
- Client acquisition/retention
- Referral marketing
- Creating Strategic Alliances
- Becoming a better speaker
- Building a better website
- Client Acquisition
- Event planning made simple
- Hiring successors
- Alternatives to cold calling
- Cold calling for the 22nd century
- Banishing Burnout (subject taken)
- Niching (subject taken)
- One Page Business Plan for Advisors (subject taken)
- Organizing your (email, office, etc.)
- And more…
This is a practice/business management event, so we will not accept speakers who speak on topics dealing with investing, alternative investments, research, the economy, etc.
The ideal COSS speaker is…
- Is a giver with excellent communication skills who keeps their word.
- Is experienced and comfortable being on the other end of a video or audio presentation.
- Is interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies, and knowledge with other professionals.
- Is willing to provide attendees with a “free gift” – ebook, template, checklist, consultation, of your choice. (You may also hold a contest).
- Is willing provide, before October 1, 2016 your short bio, speaking description, and other marketing materials that will help us create a new website similar to what’s on www.CountOnSuccess.com
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event via speakers’ network, to your email lists, as well as social networking lists at least 4 times before, during and after the event.
- Has an email list and can provide us with the HTML code so that participants can request the free gift as part of subscription to your marketing materials.
What you’ll need for submission will be outlined more fully in a document/agreement we send you. We’ll be requesting information such as:
— Presentation Title
— Two to four objectives of your presentation and a paragraph description
— An outline of your presentation or questions you want us to ask you in an interview style talk
— Enter a catchy and concise description of your session to use for marketing purposes
— High Quality Head Shot
— Short Speaker Bio
— Description of your gift, along with a photo you want us to use on the Gift Page
What’s in it for you?
Speakers speak for free to build their email list and get more eyes on them then they could do on their own.
Two speakers at the maximum will be highlighted each day. Your event will have the opportunity for more traction as well as more people becoming subscribers and connections as they take you up on your free offer(s).
You’ll have the opportunity to have more sets of eyes on your talks because all the speakers will be promoting the event to their people.
The website will be up for one year. That means that although each speaker’s talk will only be available with payment, I’d like anyone who subscribes on the COSS home page, now or in the next year, to have access to the gift page on your site to subscribe to your newsletter. (Let us know if you don’t want to be included in this offer.)
The cost for attending this event is us receiving the application and all marketing information on a timely manner and each participate promoting the event to their “peeps” or “tribe”.
Submit Application: August 15- September 30 2016
Speakers Notified and Approved of submissions: August 30-September 30, 2016
Speaker’s Taped Conference Calls or Videos: As soon as the speaker is ready and the latest November 7, 2016
Speaker Live Events: Speakers wanting to run live calls using their own webinar or teleseminar platform can do so in January 2017. We’ll schedule events to match the dates of the program.
Summit Begins: Mid-January 2017
Complete our initial registration form: https://form.jotform.com/60090918112145
Questions? Contact Maria Marsala at http://www.ElevatingyourBusiness.com/calendar/